Acceptable Use Policy
Latest update: Jul 27, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our website MyeWire (our website) and our services. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all visitors to our website and all users of our services.
By using our website, you confirm that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Website Terms.
The website MyeWire (hereinafter referred to as “our website”) is owned and operated by Paywiser Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”). We are registered in United Kingdom under company number 10677553 and have our registered office at Timsons Business Centre Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN16 8NQ, United Kingdom.
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website and services:
- •If you are an individual under 18 years of age.
- •If you are not a resident of any of the European Economic Area Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
- •If your business is not registered in any of the European Economic Area Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
- •If you do not have authority to bind any business or entity on whose behalf you use our services.
- •In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- •In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- •For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- •To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are detailed below.
- •To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- •To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We do not provide our services to businesses or support transactions, which involve:
- •Illegal activities, support of terrorism (including eco-terrorism and groups that support similar such activities), extremism, violence, insurgency;
- •Individuals, entities or countries which are subject to international sanctions;
- •Tobacco, narcotics, steroids, cannabis, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- •Drug paraphernalia (equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing drugs) or transactions which involve or related to pharmaceuticals;
- •Seeds or plants;
- •Military & semi-military goods & services (including weapons, military software or technologies);
- •Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies;
- •Smart drugs / nootropics;
- •Plagiarism services,
- •Multi-level marketing schemes,
- •Binary options; or
- •CFD/options traders located in offshore;
- •Unregistered charities
You also agree:
- •Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Website Terms.
- •Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- •any part of our website;
- •any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- •any software used in the provision of our website; or
- •any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You may use our services to receive funds into your MyeWire account for the following purposes:
- •Receiving your own salary and/or wages;
- •Receiving payouts from e-commerce and freelancer platforms;
- •Receiving payments from family, friends or other people you know for personal purposes; or
- •Receiving payments from your clients and other third parties for the purpose of business payments.
- •Receiving other payments deemed acceptable by us.
You shall not use your MyeWire Account for the following purposes:
- •Receiving payouts from short term lenders;
These content standards apply to any and all material you contribute to our website (Information and/or files submitted by you).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Information and/or files submitted by you must:
- •Be accurate (where they state facts);
- •Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and,
- •Comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which they are posted.
Information and/or files submitted by you must not:
- •Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- •Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- •Promote violence;
- •Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- •Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- •Be likely to deceive any person;
- •Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- •Promote any illegal activity;
- •Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- •Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- •Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- •Give the impression that they relate to us, if this is not the case; or,
- •Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We alone will determine whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website and/or services.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of theTerms of Service upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- •Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website and service;
- •Suspend or cancel your payment orders and take such other actions as we consider necessary;
- •Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website;
- •Issue of a warning to you;
- •Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- •Further legal action against you; and/or,
- •Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- •We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. Please ensure that you check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.