Latest update: Jun 22, 2022
The website www.myewire.com (hereinafter referred to as “our website”) is owned and operated by MyeWire (referred to in these Terms as “MyeWire”, “we”, “us” or “our”), in collaboration with Paywiser Ltd. The Company is registered in the United Kingdom under company number 10677553 and has a registered office at 36-38 Westbourne Grove Newton Road, London, United Kingdom, W2 5SH.
These terms set out the rules for using our website. Please read them carefully before you start using our website and services.
- •Terms of Service, which constitute a framework agreement between you and us, which sets out the general terms and conditions for using our services.
- •Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our website and services. When using our website, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Changes to these Terms
Changes to the Website
We reserve the right to update or change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users and our business needs. We will do our best to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. We also reserve the right to suspend or withdraw our website in certain cases.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be available at all times or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will do our best to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
It is the User’s responsibility to safeguard his/her user name, password or any other information from theft or damage, you must treat such information strictly as confidential and take all necessary measures to not disclose it to any third party and prevent unauthorized access to our website.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows or uses your user name or password, you must duly notify us by using the contact form on our website or contacting our customer support team via email or phone.
The website and all intellectual property rights contained therein, including but not limited to any content, are owned or licensed by us. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not registered or not (anywhere in the world). Our intellectual property includes all logos, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts related to the Services. You may not copy, imitate or use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without prior written consent.
We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the sale of electronic money and other services we provide to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Service.
If you are a ‘Business’ user:
- •we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it;
- •we will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- •use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- •use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- •in particular, we will not be liable for:
- •loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- •business interruption;
- •loss of anticipated savings;
- •loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- •any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a ‘Personal’ user:
- •please note that we only provide our website for private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity; and
- •if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our technical advice.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.